Whether you are looking for a foundation contractor or professional foundation inspector, Brazos Valley Solutions, LLC will fill that need
In Texas foundation contractors are not licensed or regulated in any way. That is why it is so important to know as much as possible about the contractor you hire. Brazos Valley Solutions, LLC knows your home is your most treasured asset; our aim is to provide all of our clients with the highest level of professional service as practically possible.
Our philosophy is to give the utmost care, to be thorough, and to explain our finds, repair process, and/or plan of action clearly too each client. Our licensed foundation consultants have performed hundreds of foundation inspections and foundation evaluations throughout their careers. They stand ready to help you and are just a phone call away.
Whether you need a foundation evaluation or foundation repair, a Brazos Valley Solutions, LLC inspector is available to discuss how our services can meet your needs. Our impartial and experienced inspectors/consultants can help you make an educated decision.
Know the facts before you make any decision on having foundation correction -
- No two inspectors are equal, while they provide a Standards of Practice report required by Texas, Brazos Valley Solutions, LLC inspectors care and strive to the highest degree of professionalism as possible.
- There are over 16,000 patented foundation methods and knowing which works best is a turkey shoot for most home owners
- Expansive clay soils move and no method to date is an end all solution to foundation failure
- No method is FHA or VA approved. Both will accept a professional engineers report as to viability. Only when the engineer certifies the completed work does FHA or VA approve
- Solutions are what Brazos Valley Solutions, LLC is all about. Give us a chance to earn you trust and business