Upon many years of researching methods used in foundation repair, repairing failed foundations, and examining failed systems, the founder of Brazos Valley Solutions LLC, Walter (Walt) Childers developed the state-of-the-art system exclusively used by Brazos Valley Solutions, LLC, Pro-Max.
The Pro-Max piling system is a highly superior method of repairing reinforced concrete slab on grade or reinforced concrete beam foundations placed upon expansive clay soils (typically found in the Bryan/College Station area), utilizing a lead pilot piling designed to insert deeper than the typical concrete piling. When the pilot is driven it displaces the lateral pressurized soils due to pressurization of compacting soils during the driving process. This release enables deeper penetration of the piling column & plausible permanent lock. The final result is a piling system which by design will reach a load bearing strata (soil capable of supporting 9K, PSI) that typically is not affected by seasonal weather conditions or transpiration caused by trees.
Walter (Walt) Childers, founder of Brazos Valley Solutions, LLC, is educated in the construction industry and holds a license as a Professional Inspector by the Texas Real Estate Commission. Walt has inspected over 10,600 foundations and has 42 years of general construction experience and knowledge. His education includes the University of Texas Arlington (UTA), American Home Inspectors Training Institute (Ltd), Texas A&M University-Commerce, and North Texas State University with over 700 total education credit hours. His professional experience include:
- UTA Construction Research Advisory Executive Committee, Chairman 2004
- UTA Construction Research Center, Research Committee, Chairman 2002-Present
- UTA Construction Research Center, Continuing Education Committee, Board Member 2004-Present
- UTA Construction Research Center, Topic Selection Committee, Board Member 2004-Present
- Building Professionals Institute, UTA, 2003-2004, Instructor of Remedial Foundation Repair & Design presented by Building Officials Association of Texas & the Construction Research Center UTA
- National Science Foundation, UTA, 2002-Present, Project Chairman, Tracking remedial foundation methods used in the 26 states which have expansive clay soils.
Foundation inspections and repair is a construction science of its own, know your contractor.
With so many great reasons to work with Brazos Valley Solutions LLC, why would you choose someone else?
- All employees are licensed inspectors
- 20 years experience
- Follow American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Standards of Practice
- Clear written report free of technical jargon
- Help set priorities for repairs
- Reasonable rates
- Free follow-up service
- Comprehensive and professional
- Satisfaction guaranteed